Gay Insurance Survey 2014 Featured In National Gay Press …

Our Friends … Compass the Gay Mortgage and Insurance Advisers and their “Gay Insurance Survey 2014” have been featured by the popular Gay website www.mysocalledgaylife.co.uk

The article contained Compass’s latest research around the Life  Insurance and Critical Illness Cover needs of LGBT people.

“74% of gay men and women take out Life Insurance to protect their home or mortgage, with the remaining 26% taking out Life Insurance to provide protection for either a child or a partner”.

Also …

“26% of gay men and women are taking out Critical Illness Cover, which is an improvement on last year’s percentage of 19%”. 

Click here to read the full article …

http://mysocalledgaylife.co.uk/pub/2014/03/19/uk-gay-insurance-survey-2014/

If you require more information on Gay Life Assurance, Gay Life Insurance, Gay Mortgages & HIV Life Assurance, HIV  Life Insurance, HIV Mortgages you can contact our sponsors Compass Mortgage & Insurance Services on 0845 474 3075, or email at Enquiries@compassindependent.co.uk or on the web at www.compassindependent.co.uk

This entry was posted in Uncategorised. Bookmark the permalink.
  • About Us

    Pink Finance was first launched in the year 2000, as the UK’s first gay finance magazine. Over the years we have covered many discrimination issues affecting gay, lesbian, bi sexual and transsexual people.

    Our articles cover issues such as Gay Life Assurance, Gay Life Insurance, Gay Mortgages, Gay Income Protection, Gay Critical Illness Cover, HIV Life Assurance, HIV Life Insurance and HIV Mortgages.

    We also include feature articles on planning Life Assurance and Mortgages for LGBT and Alternative Families, along with articles with subjects such as Pensions and Investments for LGBT people.

    Our editor, Chris Morgan was part of the consultation group that led to the introduction of HIV Life Assurance and HIV Life Insurance for people living with HIV.

    He was a consultant to the Association of British Insurers for over five years and served on their HIV Insurance Working Group.

    Chris has recently rejoined the ABI working group, assisting them with their latest Best Practice guidelines and agreeing to write a new HIV and Insurance consumer guide.

    Our sponsors Compass have a long history of supporting worthy causes within the gay and HIV communities. Currently they are supporting NAM AIDSMAP who work to change lives by sharing information about HIV and AIDS.

    They believe that, wherever you are in the world, having independent, clear and accurate information is vital in the fight against HIV and AIDS.

    Compass Mortgage & Insurance Services is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.